2013 Tigé RZ2
Part Icon. Part Attitude. Pure Tigé.
No matter what your idea of excitement is, the RZ2 is built to deliver. The RZ2 has the same chiseled design and wide-open bow as the larger RZ4. Featuring precision handling and the ability to throw awe-inspiring wakes, the RZ2 is the perfect fit for those who want to shred with style.
- Length: 22 ft. (6.71 m)
- Beam: 102 in. (2.59 m)
- Weight: 4,150 lb. (1884 kg)
- Fuel: 48 gal. (181.7 L)
- Seating: 15 persons
- Oversized Bow: The RZ2 offers a wide, open bow design that allows more friends along for the ride. They’ll enjoy lots of legroom as they soak up the sun…and the admiring looks of passersby.
- Built–In Ice Chest: Conveniently built into the RZ2’s oversized bow for easy access, an ice chest with filler cushion and cup holders keeps your beverages refreshingly cold all day long.
- TigéTouch: Nestled into a low-profile dash that’s reminiscent of a high-performance sports car, all primary controls are now easily and safely within reach, just to the right of your wheel. TigéTouch lets you control your entire onboard experience through a single interface.
- Snap–In Carpet: Tigé V-drive models offer snap-in removable carpet backed with mildew-resistant rubber and finished seams for a perfect fit throughout the floor of the boat.
- Alpha Z Tower: The Alpha Z Tower’s flowing design makes a Tigé instantly recognizable on the water. Where others bolt on parts, we integrate. The first thing you’ll notice is how the tower is completely fused to the hull, seamlessly merging the exterior and interior into a single distinct form. The unique, fully collapsible cast aluminum structure is the most solid, rattle-free tower available. Sculpted and engineered for maximum strength and versatility, the Alpha Z sets a new standard in tower design and functionality.
- Wet Sounds™ Audio: Tigé teamed with Wet Sounds™ to engineer a premium audio system that integrates perfectly into the Alpha Z Tower. Use TigéTouch to choose your favorite tunes with a single touch, whether they’re on Sirius XM® radio, CD/MP3 or iPod. Enjoy concert-quality sound through REV8 and REV10 tower speakers, XS-650 cockpit speakers and the XS-10FA high-output marine subwoofer.
- Stow Away: Welcome aboard all your boards. Tigé’s cavernous storage is carefully designed to provide easy access to today’s longest boards and skis. Stainless steel styling details, cup holders, and even more storage are featured in the fiberglass side pockets. Tigé RZ models even feature built-in trash containers for handy cleanup.
- Seating: Go ahead and stay awhile. Tigé’s seating is deeper than other inboards, creating a higher, more comfortable seat, an extra margin of safety for little ones and a drier ride for all. Everything is contoured to comfortably fit the human form, including a unique swiveling helm seat with a flip-up bolster.
- Walk Over Transom: The wide, walkover transom provides safe and easy passage between the transom and cockpit while doubling as a convenient platform for sure-footed entry from the dock. Tigé also offers a filler cushion to complete your sun deck.
- PCM Engines: PCM engines are quiet, reliable and vibration-free. You can count on your Tigé to start the first time, every time, thanks to PCM’s patented Fuel Control Cell providing constant fuel flow to the engine. PCM’s reliability rating is the highest in the industry, making it a natural choice for Tigé.
- Hang Out: See who’s next on deck. Available on all RZ, and Z series boats, the unique Tigé Transom Activity Center’s full-width seating offers convenience when getting ready to ride or lounging after your sets. Storage compartments below stow away soap, ropes and iced-down beverages. The unique Tigé transom activity center includes full–width seating for watersports prep and cup holders for small items and beverages.
- Start Off: Tigé swim platforms are soft, safe and comfortable thanks to custom-designed, non-skid material.
- Ultimate 360 Service Plus: We deliver on our commitment to you by backing select models with Tigé 360 Service Plus, the industry’s most comprehensive protection plan. This translates into three years of worry-free ownership and 360-degree service, at zero cost to you. We'll keep your boat where it belongs — on the water.
- Lifetime Hull Replacement: Tigé offers the only complete hull replacement warranty in the industry. If you ever experience a structural hull failure or delamination, at any time while you own your boat, Tigé will replace it with a new boat at no charge. While we’re proud to offer this warranty, we are even more proud of the fact we’ve never seen a Tigé structural hull failure. But if it ever happens, unlike most manufacturers that simply patch hulls, we’ll ensure you can always enjoy the trusted integrity of a solid new ride.
- 3-Year Bow-to-Stern Warranty
- 5-Year TigéTouch Screen Warranty
- Length Overall
- 22 ft. (6.71 m)
- 102 in. (2.59 m )
- Dry Weight
- 4,150 lb. (1884 kg)
- Max Person Capacity
- 15 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 48 gal. (181.7 L)