2019 Axis Wake Research A20
Call for Price
Wakes and waves of every size
With seating for 11 and the available Performance Surf Package, the A20 hangs with the big boats on all the tools to make a great wave in a package that fits in standard garages and size-restricted waterways.
- Hull length: 20 ft. (6.10 m)
- Beam: 98 in. (2.49 m)
- Draft: 27 in. (0.69 m)
- Seating Cap.: 11
- Max Ballast: 2317 lb. (1050 kg)
- FibECS®: Our patented FibECS chassis and eight-layer lamination process provide maximum durability and ensures a smooth, solid ride on the water.
- All New, Fully Redesigned Helm Seat: Designed from the ground up, with new plush fabrics and padding, gives you the ability to turn without rotating the seat.
- Axis AW15 Tower: The AW15 Tower is easy for one person to fold with optional quick release latch. Additional options include quad board racks and tower light bar.
- Monsoon 410 or 450 Engine Options: All Axis models come standard with the Monsoon 410 6.0-liter engine and can be upgraded to the Monsoon 450 6.0 liter for ultimate torque.
- Wake-Plus Hull: Designed specifically for boarding applications, this hull design allows the boat to sit deeper in the water at slower speeds, helping create more water displacement for a bigger wake at all boarding speeds.
- Surf Gate™: Wait until you see how easy it is to turn the wake into an endless, customizable wave for surfing. Push a button to activate Surf Gate™. That’s it. The Surf Gate’s high-speed hydraulic actuators let you quickly shift the wave from side to side.
- Optional Power Wedge III: Axis now offers the Power Wedge III as an option. Now, just push a button to adjust the wake with ease and control that competitors can’t match producing the equivalent of 1,500 lbs of ballast.
- Axis Trailers: There’s no better way to haul your Axis boat than with an Axis trailer. We hired the best team of craftspeople in the business to custom-build trailers that matched our boats in engineering and quality. We make Axis trailers in the same Loudon, Tennessee, facility where we build boats and where our corporate headquarters is located. When you buy a Axis trailer, you’re assured that your Axis boat will fit properly and securely with no clearance issues.
- AW15 Tower: No Axis is complete without its matching tower. Make it your own with speaker packages, swiveling bungee board racks or swiveling clamp board racks. New for 2019, opt for an accent color to perfectly match your boat.
- Engines: It takes a properly ballasted watersports boat to churn up a great wake, and it takes a high-torque engine to move the boat smoothly at watersports speeds. Axis moves up to new 6.0-liter Monsoon V8s with 410 foot-pounds of torque standard with the ability to upgrade to 450.
- Big Surf Sound: No set is complete without a playlist and with Axis you have your choice of crystal-clear Wet Sounds audio packages. Sync to Bluetooth while you’re in the boat, or for ultimate control, dial in your audio levels while you’re riding with Surf Band.
- Length Overall
- 20 ft. (6.10 m)
- 98 in. (2.49 m)
- 27 in. (0.69 m)
- Max Person Capacity
- 11 persons