2019 Axis Wake Research A22
Call for Price
All Thriller, No Filler.
Stacked with upgrades
The boat that started it all for Axis, the A22 was the first model and it’s still one of the best sellers. Redesigned for 2019 with a fresh look, the A22 hits the sweet spot of size to make a big wake without a big footprint. Surf Gate, Surf Band, and the Power Wedge III combine to make a surf experience that you can customize while you’re riding. After your set, relax in the big pickle-fork bow or the wraparound lounge and enjoy the luxury Axis has to offer.
- Hull length: 21 ft. 11 in. (6.68 m)
- Beam: 102 in. (2.59 m)
- Draft: 27 in. (0.69 m)
- Seating Cap.: 15
- Max Ballast: 4515 lb. (2048 kg)
- Room for 15 People: The A22’s pickle fork design gives it knockout looks and room for up to 15 people.
- FibECS®: Our patented FibECS chassis and eight-layer lamination process provide maximum durability and ensures a smooth, solid ride on the water.
- Auto-Set Wedge: From stowed to deployed, the Auto-Set Wedge creates a bigger wake by pulling the back of the boat down, producing the equivalent of 1,000 lbs of ballast.
- Surf Gate™: Wait until you see how easy it is to turn the wake into an endless, customizable wave for surfing. Push a button to activate Surf Gate™. That’s it. The Surf Gate’s high-speed hydraulic actuators let you quickly shift the wave from side to side.
- Wake-Plus Hull: Designed specifically for boarding applications, this hull design allows the boat to sit deeper in the water at slower speeds, helping create more water displacement for a bigger wake at all boarding speeds.
- Axis AW15 Tower: The AW15 Tower is easy for one person to fold with optional quick release latch. Additional options include quad board racks and tower light bar.
- Monsoon 410 or 450 Engine Options: All Axis models come standard with the Monsoon 410 6.0-liter engine and can be upgraded to the Monsoon 450 6.0-liter for ultimate torque.
- New, Fully Redesigned Helm Seat: Designed from the ground up, with new plush fabrics and padding, gives you the ability to turn without rotating the seat.
- Optional Power Wedge III: From stowed to deployed, the Power Wedge III creates a bigger wake by pulling the back of the boat down, producing the equivalent of 1,500 lbs of ballast.
- Axis Trailers: There’s no better way to haul your Axis boat than with an Axis trailer. We hired the best team of craftspeople in the business to custom-build trailers that matched our boats in engineering and quality. We make Axis trailers in the same Loudon, Tennessee, facility where we build boats and where our corporate headquarters is located. When you buy a Axis trailer, you’re assured that your Axis boat will fit properly and securely with no clearance issues.
- AW15 Tower: No Axis is complete without its matching tower. Make it your own with speaker packages, swiveling bungee board racks or swiveling clamp board racks. New for 2019, opt for an accent color to perfectly match your boat.
- Engines: It takes a properly ballasted watersports boat to churn up a great wake, and it takes a high-torque engine to move the boat smoothly at watersports speeds. Axis moves up to new 6.0-liter Monsoon V8s with 410 foot-pounds of torque standard with the ability to upgrade to 450.
- Big Surf Sound: No set is complete without a playlist and with Axis you have your choice of crystal-clear Wet Sounds audio packages. Sync to Bluetooth while you’re in the boat, or for ultimate control, dial in your audio levels while you’re riding with Surf Band.
- Length Overall
- 21 ft. 11 in. (6.68 m)
- 102 in. (2.59 m)
- 27 in. (0.69 m)
- Max Person Capacity
- 15 persons