2019 Axis Wake Research A24
Call for Price
2019 Brings The Power Wedge™ III To Axis.
At 24 feet, this is the biggest boat in the Axis line. With seating for 17 and 4,875 pounds of available ballast loading down the patented Wake Plus Hull, the A24 delivers a truly pro-level wake with no one left behind.
- Hull length: 24 ft. 5 in. (7.44 m)
- Beam: 102 in. (2.59 m)
- Draft: 32 in. (0.81 m)
- Seating Cap.: 17
- Max Ballast: 4870 lb. (2208 kg)
- Room for 17 People: The Axis A24 is a surfing adventure waiting to happen, with room for 17 and the most storage capacity in the Axis lineup.
- Wake-Plus Hull: Designed specifically for boarding applications, this hull design allows the boat to sit deeper in the water at slower speeds, helping create more water displacement for a bigger wake at all boarding speeds.
- FibECS®: Our patented FibECS chassis and eight-layer lamination process provide maximum durability and ensures a smooth, solid ride on the water.
- Multi-Position Sliding Skybox Seat: The optional Multi-Position Sliding SkyBox seat gives your crew the ability to watch all the rider action. The removable back-rest are easily stowed under the swim-deck when not in use.
- Gorilla Fins: We use gorilla fins with 120 square inches of surface area; not only is the size important but the placement on our models is much further forward than others. This fin maximizes tracking ability, quicker handling and better control.
- Surf Gate™: Wait until you see how easy it is to turn the wake into an endless, customizable wave for surfing. Push a button to activate Surf Gate™. That’s it. The Surf Gate’s high-speed hydraulic actuators let you quickly shift the wave from side to side.
- Optional Power Wedge III: Axis now offers the Power Wedge III as an option. Now, just push a button to adjust the wake with ease and control that competitors can’t match producing the equivalent of 1,500 lbs of ballast.
- Monsoon 410 or 450 Engine Options: All Axis models come standard with the Monsoon 410 6.0-liter engine and can be upgraded to the Monsoon 450 6.0 liter for ultimate torque.
- All New, Fully Redesigned Helm Seat: Designed from the ground up, with new plush fabrics and padding, gives you the ability to turn without rotating the seat.
- Axis Trailers: There’s no better way to haul your Axis boat than with an Axis trailer. We hired the best team of craftspeople in the business to custom-build trailers that matched our boats in engineering and quality. We make Axis trailers in the same Loudon, Tennessee, facility where we build boats and where our corporate headquarters is located. When you buy a Axis trailer, you’re assured that your Axis boat will fit properly and securely with no clearance issues.
- AW15 Tower: At Axis, we know the tower is an integral part of the watersports experience, something that should have the rider’s full trust. That’s why we make our AW15 tower in-house. Take a close look at the AW15 and you’ll see engineering and build quality that excels the competition. Get it in black, white, or charcoal and choose from our bimini designs, including an optional high-end Z5 hard shell bimini and a surfboard storage.
- Engines: It takes a properly ballasted watersports boat to churn up a great wake, and it takes a high-torque engine to move the boat smoothly at watersports speeds. Axis moves up to new 6.0-liter Monsoon V8s with 410 foot-pounds of torque standard with the ability to upgrade to 450.
- Big Surf Sound: No set is complete without a playlist and with Axis you have your choice of crystal-clear Wet Sounds audio packages. Sync to Bluetooth while you’re in the boat, or for ultimate control, dial in your audio levels while you’re riding with Surf Band.
- Length Overall
- 24 ft. 5 in. (7.44 m)
- 102 in. (2.59 m)
- 32 in. (0.81 m)
- Max Person Capacity
- 17 persons