2018 Polaris Industries Polaris GENERAL™ 1000 EPS Ride Command Edition - Matte Sunset Red
Polaris GENERAL™ 1000 EPS Ride Command Edition - Matte Sunset Red
- A World of Connections at Your Fingertips
- You get it all with GENERAL. Suspension, handling, and ground clearance to tackle any terrain the trail throws at you.
- Class-exclusive sway bars to stay planted on the trail.
- A full 12" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- Dual-rate springs with tuned suspension to maintain ground clearance.
- 3-position FOX Podium Shocks to fine-tune the ultimate suspension for any riding.
Payload & Towing
- Whether you're loaded down with gear for an extreme backcountry camping trip, or getting ready to take on a big job, the GENERAL's total payload is up to the task.
- A massive 1,500 lbs. of towing capacity.
- 1,100 lbs. of payload capacity.
- 600 lb. dumping cargo bed.
- Standard engine braking for smooth speed decelerations.
- With premium features and attention to detail, GENERAL delivers the ultimate balance of all-day comfort for work and play.
- Comfortable and secure premium cut and sew bucket seats.
- Tilt steering and seat slider for ultimate comfort.
- Customizable digital instrumentation.
- 23L of integrated storage, including center console storage.
Ride Command Features
- The GENERAL 1000 EPS RIDE COMMAND Edition is packed with standard Deluxe features plus revolutionary technology to connect you to the off-road experience.
- RIDE COMMAND 7" glove-touch display.
- Group Ride (Via free RIDE COMMAND Mobile App).
- MTX Premium 8 speaker audio.
- Front and rear view cameras.
- Bluetooth and USB smartphone connectivity.
- Integrated GoPro® Control (GoPro not included).
- Built-in GPS.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 999cc
- Drive System Type: On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Standard
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission / Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions: 27.5 x 43.1 x 11.6 in (69.8 x 109 x 29.5 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight: 1,544 lb (700 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lb / 600 lb (N/A kg / 272 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 9.5 gal (35.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 12 in (30.5 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size: 118.2 x 62.5 x 75 in (300 x 158.7 x 190.5 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,100 lb (499 kg)
- Person Capacity: 2
- Wheelbase: 81 in (206 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Standard
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm 12.25 in (31.1 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator, Seat Belt Reminder, User selectable Blue/Red backlighting, Gear Indicator, DC Outlet, RIDE COMMAND™ App Integration w/Nav., Group Ride, Route Recording, Waypoints, & Ride Stats
- Lighting: 55W low/ 60W high, LED Tail
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 13.2 in (33.5 cm) Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Unbraked Trailer Towing Capacity: N/A
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Front Tires: 27 x 9-14; Maxxis Coronado
- Rear Tires: 27 x 11-14; Maxxis Coronado
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum
- RIDE COMMAND 7" Display
- Group Ride (Via free RIDE COMMAND Mobile App)
- MTX Premium 8 Speaker Audio
- Front and Rear Wired Cameras
- Integrated GoPro Control (GoPro not included)
- Bluetooth and USB Smartphone Connectivity
- Fox Podium® 2.0 QS3 Shocks
- AM/FM & Weather Radio
- In-vehicle Communications Capable (Via Display with Optional Accessory Headsets)
- Ride Stat Tracking & Sharing (Via free RIDE COMMAND Mobile App)
- Built-In GPS
- Front Bumper and Winch
NOTES:Polaris offroad vehicles can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers, if permitted, must be at least 12 years old. All riders should always wear helmets, eye protection, and protective clothing. Always use seat belts and cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don't mix. All riders should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm 12.25 in (31.1 cm) Travel
- Front Brakes
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Front Tire
- 27 x 9-14; Maxxis Coronado
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS 13.2 in (33.5 cm) Travel
- Rear Tire
- 27 x 11-14; Maxxis Coronado
- Dry Weight
- 1,544 lb (700 kg)
- 81 in (206 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 12 in (30.5 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.5 gal (35.9 L)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Drive System
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode